Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission files include:
1. Cover letter of the manuscript
2. Main manuscript in the format of Open Office, Microsoft Word
3. Statement of originality and Declaration of no conflict of interest
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed and referred within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.